These are just starting prices. The price will vary from an additional $400 to $900+ depending upon the complexity of the character and any extras you choose. Fill out a quote form for an exact price.
What I will NOT do:
- I do not buy/work with another maker's bases or patterns.
- I do not use materials sent in by clients and do not have an option to send in materials in order to lower the price.
- I do not currently incorporate electronics such as fans into my suits (I do LEDS however).
- If it is not listed, then I currently do not take commissions for it (Ex: bodysuits).
- You can either get a head only, mini partial, semi partial, or a full partial. I no longer mix and match parts.
- I do not make moving jaws or suits with hair/wigs. I can only make hair tufts or manes/mohawks at the moment. If you're unsure about your character's hair, feel free to ask any questions.
- I will not make anything suggestive.
- I mainly make toony styled fursuit heads but I'm experimenting with kemono.
Mini partial: $1350+
Semi partial (mini partial with armsleeves): $1500+
A mini partial consists of a head, puffy paws, and any length tail. Paws are made with a thin layer of foam. Tails have hidden belt loops and a sturdy foam base to make them bouncy and stable. Armsleeves can be added to the mini partial, making it a semi partial.
With armsleeves: $1750+
Without armsleeves: $1600+
A full partial consists of a head, puffy paws, armsleeves, feetpaws, and any length tail. Paws are made from a thin layer of foam. Tails have hidden belt loops and a sturdy foam base to make them bouncy and stable. Armsleeves are lined and comfortable. Feetpaws are built on shoes for durability and comfort. They are, by default, plantigrade feetpaws but can be upgraded to digigrade. Can also be indoor or outdoor.